Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black Money?

Black Money?



And I received a forwarded text message in my mobile and I quote here:

Anna Hazare says bring back the Black Money.Do you know what will happen if 1,456 Lac Crores comes back?
1.India financilly No.1
2.Each district will get 60000 crores and 1 village will get 100Crores
3.No need to pay taxes for next 20yrs
4.Petrol Rs.25/-, Diesel Rs.15/-, Milk Rs.8/-
5. No need to pay Electricity Bill
6.Indian borders will become more stronger than the China Wall
7. 1500 Oxford like Universities can be opened
8.20,000kms Rubber road (like in Paris) can be made
9.2,000 Hospitals (with all facilities) all medicine Free
10.95Crore people will have their own house
Support Anna Hazare by forwarding this message to all Indian....
I am sad with the state of affairs. What do you feel?

Luv u all
Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Official Blog Posts My Client - Patrick, The Great Speaker
My Client - Aditya, The Upcoming Scientist
My Client - Mark Peysha, Director of the Tony Robbins Films
My Client - Brian K. Gillman, Entrepreneur
My Client - Tobias Wegenast, Experiential Leadership Development
My Client - Karen Waksman, The Great Speaker
My Client - Sarah Tolson, Certified Financial Planner
My Client - Mike Mastracci, attorney and counselor at law
My Client - Jennifer Fink, a Certified Professional Photographer
My Client - Amy Alvis,estate planning
My Client - Kim McAtee, Realtor
My Client - Sean Coleman, entrepreneur, engineer, and social hacker
Recommendations
My Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment