Monday, January 3, 2011

The Toolkit that enhances the life of all parents

For Parents, this kit provides anxiety-free, convenient option and enhances the trust on school and value the school's drive for excellence.

The emergency assist and pro-active alerts enables the school authorities to take pro-active actions as situation demands. This kit provides a more interactive platform between the school and parents to share News, Information, Documents, and Grievances etc. This platform defines a synergised bond between the school and parents, thereby accentuating the schools strive for excellence to new heights.

In recent times we hear lot of cases of rash driving by the driver of the school buses.Installing this kit will keep the authorities informed about the driving habits of the driver.

There are instances that the Bus has to wait for a longer time in the bus stops, because the kids come late to the bus stop. This could be informed to the parents of those kids, who waits for the bus in the consequent stops and avoid anxiety and confusion.

The features include:
Real time tracking of the moving vehicle
Real time position SMS alerts to parents
Safety Measure for the Vehicle
Emergency assist option

Write to me, if you want to know more about this kit. I would be happy to share more information on this kit. Happy Parenting.

Read more here

Luv u all
Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Client - Patrick, The Great Speaker
My Client - Aditya, The Upcoming Scientist
My Client - Mark Peysha, Director of the Tony Robbins Films
My Client - Brian K. Gillman, Entrepreneur
My Client - Karen Waksman, The Great Speaker
My Client - Sarah Tolson, Certified Financial Planner
My Client - Mike Mastracci, attorney and counselor at law
My Client - Jennifer Fink, a Certified Professional Photographer
My Client - Amy Alvis,estate planning
My Client - Kim McAtee, Realtor
Recommendations
My Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment