Saturday, May 16, 2009

Loneliness :(

Suddenly I feel like an orphan. I find myself watching the people laughing and playing with all merriness with their family and friends. I go and sit quietly between my mom and my sister, yet i don't have a sense of belonging. Suddenly I feel that I belong to no one.I feel that I am left out from the biggest crowd that I have been thinking, are my friends. Suddenly I feel that everybody has somebody or other. I have no one to turn to, nor call upon. Suddenly I discover that the persons whom I thought, as my near and dear ones, has gone far away from me, to a point of no return. Suddenly I find myself sitting alone, not picking up any calls and crying quietly for no reasons. Places which were very familiar look strange. People with whom I was comfortable with look like strangers. Is it what I call as a feeling of Loneliness?

Uma
My Workplace
My Services
My Interests
My Other Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Uma,
    There is a big chance that your mind was "playing" with you and projected negative thoughts. You can deal with this by admitting the feelings. It is okay to feel that way. Everyone feels this way sometimes. Otherwise we wouldn´t know the difference between happiness and sadness. And you wouldn´t feel the happy feelings too. Just recognize the thoughts, go back to your center, admit it and let it go. Try to feel only your feelings without any attachments. Have a detached mind. You will feel relieved afterwards.

    I send you my best regards,
    Levien Eelman
    www.levieneelman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Levien,

    Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. Yes, i do admit the feelings, many times. And every time i come over it.

    Take care.
    Uma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly, I felt, is Uma reverberating the melancholy of Bahadur Shah Zafar, when he hummed Na Kisi Ki Aankh Ka Noor Hoon?

    ReplyDelete